Tooth Bar Review (BXPanded - Piranha)

KTuk4J

Equipment
B2650 Duetz Allis 6275 CAT D6 CAT 110B
Mar 2, 2020
NW OR
2 weeks for me and no notice of shipping.
They processed my money within 1 hour!

gkk2001

Equipment
F3680, L3800 HST
Aug 14, 2011
Central GA, USA
I ordered on May 4 and nothing yet. Was also told 2 weeks lead time. So at least they are consistently late. I will be patient and wait, after all these are extraordinary times.

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I ordered mine on May 3rd....nothing yet either.

I can't get across the border to pick it up from my mailbox until they lift travel restrictions.....so I'm in no rush

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
May 4th order place, May 4th money taken. Nothing past an email stating my order was placed so far.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
It may not be the "best" money I ever spent, but I am very happy that I spent the money.

I installed it thinking that I could take it off if I needed to. I haven't even thought about taking it off.

I haven't moved snow yet. The tractor and bucket is my backup in the event that the jeep/fisher plow doesn't want to work. 800 feet of gravel drive with ashphalt for another 150 feet.

Anyone move snow off a driveway with the bar attached?

joearizona

Equipment
B2650 W/LA534 Loader & BB1260 Box Scraper, 48" Pallet forks, 72" Rake
Apr 24, 2019
Hidden Valley, Arizona
I went with the straight bar, and it was the best for me. easy to install, but they make them to fit so you have to wait a few weeks for it. BUT! great product.

Attachments

Point Wilson

Apr 22, 2020
Shelton, WA
I should have ordered sooner but I wasn't in a rush at the time. Now I could really use it and so far no shipping update. I've ever hopeful but it looks like I'm still a week away minimum judging from the other posts.

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
Recieved mine today after tracking it for 4 or 5 days, but also got a message on my phone from bxepanded that they sent me the wrong one, now I gotta get this one sent back and wait for one that will fit my bucket, to say I am a little disappointed so far is an understatement, I know mistakes happen but it still doesn’t lessen the feeling, I just hope it is worth it.

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
You must have gotten mine. Just send it directly to me if you please. :D
If only things were so simple
I tried to call them back and got stuck in the endless phone system, which basically tells you to email them back, told them I was building a house and all my stuf is packed away and that I work out in the woods, so I don’t have access to a printer at this time and I asked them to call me or give me an active number to call to find out how to get the other one back to them, they sent another text and with a label that you have to print and a statement that fed ex facility can print label, my fedex facility is at least an hour to get too, so that’s two to three hours to use that and you have to use it during their open hours, I am frustrated with bx expanded at this time and so far not very impressed with their customer service. Hope it ends well, take care

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
If only things were so simple
I tried to call them back and got stuck in the endless phone system, which basically tells you to email them back, told them I was building a house and all my stuf is packed away and that I work out in the woods, so I don’t have access to a printer at this time and I asked them to call me or give me an active number to call to find out how to get the other one back to them, they sent another text and with a label that you have to print and a statement that fed ex facility can print label, my fedex facility is at least an hour to get too, so that’s two to three hours to use that and you have to use it during their open hours, I am frustrated with bx expanded at this time and so far not very impressed with their customer service. Hope it ends well, take care
Well I recieved the right bar on Friday and was able to install it on Saturday, installation was pretty straight forward with the longest part of it getting the tools out to install, got to run it for an hour or so, and it does make a difference, haven’t tried going through saplings yet, but digging is definitively better, other than the shipping rigamorol and lack of communication except through emails I am pleased with it so far.

Reactions: 1 users