New B2650, leaking transmission fluid

lacrosse50

Equipment
B2650, MMM, FEL with QA
Jul 19, 2018
Cincinnati, OH
Just got my B2650 delivered from the dealer yesterday and took it for a quick familiarization drive. After running the MMM for a few minutes, working the FEL, and going up and down the driveway I noticed an obvious leaking fluid pattern on the pad in front of the garage (attached photo, ignore the water on the left) as I came back to park.

I did some poking around and narrowed it to what I believe is one of the 3rd function feeds (quick video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWetQaY4bWo). In the video you can see it dripping, and when I pull back you can see where it sprayed the inside of the rear wheel.

I put a wrench on the nut and can tighten it with minimal effort, but didn't lean on it as that's going to be the dealers job now. My biggest concern is that the transmission fluid dipstick on the rear is bone dry now...do I need to be concerned about permanent damage? It was basically driven around a front yard with no real load, and I didn't hear/feel anything major change between when I started driving around and when I parked it, but what say you all?

Attachments

Muzzy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Feb 13, 2019
WNY
The bottom of the dipstick is the lowest acceptable fluid to operate machine at. No way to tell how much has leaked out until you top up.
Do Not Drive or Operate until HST Fluid is topped up to the correct level and/or check by your Dealer.