Turf tires for 7100 again

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
My new to me B7100 HST 4WD is going to need tires, I have followed all the posts and links round and round and am confused as ever about exactly what is available. I bought this tractor specifically because it had turf tires. If I need to tear up the lawn I have two 5000 pound Fords with AG tires that will do a very good job of making ruts.

Pretty sure the existing tires are originals, size matches specs, badly weather cracked and fronts have a few chunks of rubber missing, who knows how much slime is in them. Haven't cracked a valve yet but pretty sure they are not loaded.

So for about the nineteenth time has anyone came up with front and rear turf tires for the 7100 that meet the rolling radius requirements?

Thanks
Bob

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
Guess I shouldn't have read most of the threads I chased around and just used Google. The Kenda's look fine, thanks for the links.

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
According to the sticky above Miller Tire can't ship to the states. I ordered the fronts from Priority tire from the link posted by 200MPH. Thought $60.00 with free shipping was a pretty good deal.

The rears seem to be fairly easy to find and going to go with what is on it for now.

Thanks gang, helped allot.