Always a day late -

Forester45

Equipment
L3301DT
Sep 22, 2016
Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
How come whenever I have a little money for a tractor I cannot find anything I want or I miss them by a day or two and when I have no money - there are tractors everywhere. Anyone else feel the same?

I just missed out on a nice little B6200 and lost a Pasquali 986 a few weeks ago. Looking to add a small tractor to the farm and cannot find anything.

I guess these are good problems :)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Been there did that. I wanted another M9 with hydraulic shuttle (no dry clutch) to go with my other M9 (same setup with a cab) and was perusing the for sale tractors on some website and saw an M9 open station, hydraulic shuttle with loader, 3 sets of remotes and front wheel assist 300 miles from here, so the next day I jumped in my buggy, went up and bought it from a JD dealer.

It's a 2004 with 3500 hours. Nice thing is the loaders on both of them will interchange, they both have the same size tires, hold the same amount of oil and hydraulic fluid and both have cast center wheels.

3500 hours is nothing on the turbocharged inline 4. They even delivered it no charge. I gave 18 for it which is real fair for a 90 horse front wheel assist tractor.

Now I have 2, matching bookends, one with a cab and one without. The 2004 and my 2006 cab unit.

Been looking for a while. Sometimes finding what you want with certain specs can be difficult.