Password reset agony

Watchwldr

Equipment
B2650, La534 FEL, Land Pride STB1072 Snow Blade, Home Made 600#Ballast Box
Jun 17, 2018
Coatesville Pa USA
So here's my story
I recently joined the forum. Posted a few things and thoroughly enjoy using the site. But I made the mistake of not writing down my password, and let my computer remember it for me. Then I decided to use my tablet last night to check out the site. I couldn't remember my exact password which I had made simple due to the nature of the site. So I figured I'd just change it and things quickly went to pieces from there. I received a new user name and password and CAREFULLY entered both but kept getting the message that one or the other was wrong until I had used up all 5 attempts and gou locked out-- TWICE. Then I got another message saying someone with about a 15 digit IP address was trying to log in under my name.Well sure-- it was ME ! So I sent a rather blunt email and gave up.This morning I was finally able to log in (obviously) using the last password they sent and it said I'd be directed to a page where I can reset everything and it started ALL OVER AGAIN! So I found my User Profile and tried doing it there- same result. It says the username and password do not match! Well I'm trying to MAKE it match! What in the world am I doing wrong? George
O and just to add to my pleasure when I finished this long post and tried to preview it I got a message telling me to LOG IN! I'm about to lose my mind! Help!

Watchwldr

Equipment
B2650, La534 FEL, Land Pride STB1072 Snow Blade, Home Made 600#Ballast Box
Jun 17, 2018
Coatesville Pa USA
I think I finally got squared away but this "Tablet" almost ended up under the tire of my B2650!