DPF Issues?

Mwe

Sep 27, 2018
Lowell indiana
Yes, I have a 2015 new holland boomer. I am having all kinds of regen issue? This machine is trying to regen every couple of hours. If I remove the dpf filter can you program this email? How much does that cost?

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
For the L series guys, currently I haven't had anyone ask! But when it comes to tuning these machines, it not as much about the machine, as it is about the kind of ecm they use. Currently SVL and M series are fully tested. If someone has some info on the L series ecm I would gladly let you know what is available.

Thanks again!
I purchased the L2501 to avoid not the DPF itself as much as the software that controls it. The L2501 is supposed to be a bit of a sleeper. Meaning it is de-tuned down to 25hp so it will pass Level IV emissions without a DPF. I'd like to up-tune it to get maximum performance. I have a chip on my 7.3 powerstroke and would never go back to stock. If someone figures out how to performance tune my tractor they will get my money as quick as I can give it to them. I don't even know if it has an EGR. If it does I want to delete it if possible. I'm happy with it as is but if it can perform better, bring it on.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Location says Pennsylvania.

I could be wrong and I'm sure SDT will correct me if I am but, the fuel system and the emissions systems on CR engines are 2 different systems, so, in theory, you could 'delete' the DPF unit by determining the resistance required by the DPF sensors and 'trick the sensors into 'thinking' that regeneration has just taken place and pulling the canister from the DPF unit entirely. It is removable for cleaning.

I ain't gonna do it. Don't have one anyway.