B7200hst (SOLD)

tealetm

Equipment
B7200 and B2601
Apr 20, 2015
Upstate, NY
Selling my Kubota B7200HST tractor. Hydrostatic transmission (low/high), 17hp, 3 cylinder diesel, 4x4, mid and rear pto, power steering, three point hitch, factory roll bar with seat belt. Manufactured in 1986 per Kubota.

Newer turf tires. Regularly maintained all around- fluids just changed.

Comes with a 60" mid mount mower deck which I've been using for the past four years to mow my property. It has new spindles. Model RC60-72H. One blade bolt sheared off on my literally on my last pass on the lawn last fall so I have yet to fix that.

I'll throw in a three point hitch dirt scoop as well as the trailer as shown for full asking price. It does not have a loader but it has hookups for front hydraulics. The original manuals for the tractor and mower deck are also included.

Tractor runs great- photo is from two years ago (before new tires). I'm the second owner and have used it for regular mowing, snow blowing (rear blower not included) and grading with a 48" box blade (not included). Regretfully selling but I just upgraded to a bigger machine (B2601).

I also have it listed locally, but figured I'd throw it on here as well. Asking $4,000.

Attachments

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
Re: B7200hst

if shes all working with the goodies you offered thats a pretty good price!