L 225 dt hood, fenders

toddtjs1@yahoo.com

Equipment
l 2350 dt
Apr 17, 2012
pittsford ny usa
anyone know what models interchange with the L 225 accesories ?, hood,fenders, ect. ? can you put a newer style hood, fenders, on that tractor ?, looking to fix mine up thanks any help would be great ,todd s.

ScharpeStGuy

Equipment
L225DT / T1460
Apr 22, 2012
Huntsville, TX
I'm curious about your question as well, on my L225DT it appears the fenders should come off pretty easily and would be easy paint jobs using some shake can paint.

Will follow this and hopefully we both get some answers.

Scharpe St Guy

anyone know what models interchange with the L 225 accesories ?, hood,fenders, ect. ? can you put a newer style hood, fenders, on that tractor ?, looking to fix mine up thanks any help would be great ,todd s.

toddtjs1@yahoo.com

Equipment
l 2350 dt
Apr 17, 2012
pittsford ny usa
hard to beleive the sheet metal and other parts don't interchange with others, can't beleive they would make parts just specific to this model ? Any good idea's on tires ?, would like to go to a less agressive tread. Todd s.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I know it would be period correct or anything but, it would be neat looking (at least to me) if you could fit some late model tins (polycarbonate body parts) on it. I'm sure you could come up with something but would take a lot of measuring.

Ya know sometimes I really have some weird ideas.