Kubota L2002 Front Wheel bearings.

j2pac

Aug 29, 2011
Ohio
Hello OTT.
I am brand new to the forum, and the owner of a Kubota L2002. I am trying to figure out which NAM, (North American Model) my Kubota is closest to. My guess is an L235. I am in need of the front inner grease seal, and both the inner and outer wheel bearings. I am unsure of which parts to find, or where to find them. My spindles appear to be okay. I just need the complete front wheel grease seal/wheel bearing package. Any advice/part numbers etc, is much appreciated. Thank you to all in advance. :)
P.S...There also appears to be a "spiraled" metal spring/rubber band style seal that got pretty beat up when I was removing the front wheel bearings, and the tapered spacer that seperates the bearings. Any info on this piece/part is also appreciated.

Last edited:

naipar

Mar 30, 2013
Paramaribo Suriname
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and I have a L2002 DT 1987 model and I also want to know to which North American model this model is the closest. I can obtain a service manual of the L245 DT and want know if I can used it as reference for repairs and trouble shooting
Thanks
RN