Reference list of wheel bolt patterns?

spockcat

May 27, 2011
CT
I've got a mid '80s B8200 and I am looking for a set of rear wheels/tires to replace the existing ones on there now. Many sellers of used wheels list wheel size and the tractor they were previously mounted. Very few know the bolt pattern. Is there a reference list aside from every individual owner's manual that gives wheel sizes and bolt patterns for all tractor wheels?

I believe my current rear wheels are 13.6-16 with a bolt pattern of 6 x 150mm.

Also looking for a 13.6-16 Bridgestone FD tire in decent condition too.

sgl-350

Equipment
1983 B8200HST-D, 54"snow blower, 6' back blade, 5' snow blade. Want a loader.
Oct 19, 2011
huntingdon, Quebec
Hi there,
I'm looking for the same thing, if you ever get any luck could you forward it to me please. I currently have some rusted out rims with ag tires, looking to go for turf or R4.
Thanks

tiredguy

Equipment
B3030 HSTC,B2781 51" front mounted snowblower,60" MMM
Jan 21, 2010
northern lower Michigan
I've searched all over trying to find what you're looking at for years and can pretty much assure you it doesn't exist. In my experience Kubota's use a different size bolt pattern arrangement for every different model there is. Nothing at all like typical farm implement rims or most American made tractors that have the same patterns as others for 40 to 50 years. Your best bet is to find a set of take off or change over rims ( and tires ) from a dealer or another owner, or be prepaired to lay down some seriously astounding bucks for what in all reality should cost a third of what you'll most likely have to pay for new rims.
I've seen all kinds of ads on Craigslist so I'd suggest you start there first and be patient and check often even daily and use a program like Search Tempest which will search Craigslist and Ebay at the same time too.
Al