Aftermarket hydraulic control joystick?

Americanzero

Equipment
BX2370 with FEL
May 16, 2013
Tuckassee, USA
I have a BX2370, with the 243 FEL. Anybody know of An aftermarket hydraulic control joystick for it? The knob worked its way off and was lost to a field(at only 23 hours mind you). I was thinking since I have to get a new knob I may as well look at an aftermarket lever as well. I'm not having any luck finding one as yet...anyone know of one?

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
Take off the steel part and have it chrome plated then go to the hot rod store and get a fancy shifter knob, maybe a t handle, skull or one of those oversized dice. Never thought of bling for my control lever. lol I think one of the shifter balls with the electric button built in it would be sweet if you were using a diverter valve for a grapple.

Last edited:

Americanzero

Equipment
BX2370 with FEL
May 16, 2013
Tuckassee, USA
Take off the steel part and have it chrome plated then go to the hot rod store and get a fancy shifter knob, maybe a t handle, skull or one of those oversized dice. Never thought of bling for my control lever. lol I think one of the shifter balls with the electric button built in it would be sweet if you were using a diverter valve for a grapple.

Haha, no bling for me. I was just hoping for a one piece lever, so that I don't have to deal with this again...and possibly a different bend to bring it lower. My question with that, is what effect could a different angle have on valve control? The up/down would be as normal, but the left/right might not work as well. It's an angular torsion question, can I still get the right amount of force sideways with a different angle

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
As long as you have the room you could make the lever in any shape you wanted, just remember the longer it is the more travel the ball end has to make. The only thing the lever does is make it easier to operate the valve it has no other function.