For Sale: Kubota B7100 HST

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
For Sale: Kubota B7100 HST + Brushhog + Tiller

B7100 HST, 4x4, Hydraulic Front Blade, Runs well. Located in central Missouri, near Columbia.
Hour meter reads 1500+/- hours, but does not work. Actual hours likely closer to 1800. For it's age the condition of this tractor is really good. The previous owner and I kept this tractor shedded/garaged, and judging by the good condition of the tractor it would appear previous owner(s) did as well.

It will sell with a 4 ft brush hog as well (I could separate if someone really did not want this). The brushhog is older, but works great. It is just a little small for what I will be doing in the future. It is a good size for the B7100.

The big pros of this tractor for us have been that this thing does great on un-even or steep terrain (like most of our orchard). Very low center of gravity. Huge rear tires. Also the front blade is great to have when brush hogging because you just push everything down first so nothing at all really touches the tractor even though it sets relatively low. The big con for us is relatively low hp for what we need to do. It just takes too long for us to brush hog 10+ acres with this.

The front of this tractor looks different as a previous owner removed the front grill and headlights and added an aftermarket bolt on steel grill. The grill normally bolts on just inside the hood, but could also bolt on further outside of it. The place it bolts on inside still allows the hood to be opened when it is attached. I do have 2 headlights for this tractor and they are included with it. I have a small removable screen I attach in front of the radiator anytime I mow or if I am doing something that is dusty, to stop debris or anything from getting to the radiator.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Asking $5,700 OBO for tractor, tiller, and brush hog. We also have this listed for sale locally. We are motivated to sell relatively soon so we can buy something larger to expand our orchards beginning this spring.

Also included are: the original Operators Manual and Parts list. As well as a manual for the blade and an assortment of extra Kubota filters and hoses I have purchased in the past.

Attachments

Last edited:

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
great looking little tractor.

i see you got 2 levers on the hydro control...

is it a 4 way blade? up/down & left/right?

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
sdk, yes there are two levers, but only one is active. The active lever is connected to the single hydraulic cylinder that moves the blade up and down, and angle adjustments are manual or you can leave the blade 'loose' where it can angle itself to a certain extent if there is more pressure on one side of the blade.

Under the inactive lever there is another hydraulic outlet that could be used, but it is currently just plugged and doesn't control anything.

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
copy that.

thanks for quick answer!

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
UPDATE: I also have a neat little sideshift (offset) 3.5 ft BEFCO tiller that I would sell together with the B7100 and brush hog. Used the BEFCO tiller this past year to prepare approx. 1/2 acre for pumpkins and garlic, worked really well on the B7100.

So B7100 tractor, brush hog, and ft tiller, as a package deal for $5,300

Attachments

Last edited: