Kubota L200 identification

gcain747

Equipment
Kubota L200
Mar 6, 2011
Helena, AL USA
I recently purchased a L200 tractor. When I started looking for parts like oil filters, fuel filters and a new air filter assembly I learned that what I have is a gray market tractor. I am trying to find out what year the tractor is. From what I have learned it appears to be a very early model. For one thing the lights are mounted in the fender. The oil filter is a canister type that the oil filter goes inside the can. The serial number is 15230 and appears to have been put on the tractor by hand. The serial number is on top of the trans tunnel directly behind the shift lever. I am going to post some photos if anyone can help me I appreciate it. I would also like to find out what this tractor might be worth.

Greg Cain
Helena, AL (Birmingham area)
gcain@oxylance.com

gcain747

Equipment
Kubota L200
Mar 6, 2011
Helena, AL USA
I am new to this site and just realized that I can put photos in the forum. Here are some photos of my early L200 Kubota. I hope I did this right. The generator has been replaced with an alternator. The serial number is 15230.
Greg Cain

Attachments

Last edited:

bjz

Aug 27, 2011
Gainesville TX
Well the Kubota dealership that I work for has a L200 and I was told told that its is a 1968. It is serail number #15134. So I would think your L200 is a 68 or a 69.