kubota L1801

mcsilvium

Equipment
l1801 special
Jun 13, 2010
edinburgh,scotland
Hi,
I'm new to tractor owners world. I just bought a kubota L1801 in need of some work and can not find too much info about it.Have no manuals for it . Also this model is not listed in most sites .Came across orangetractor site which proves to be the place for such info.Is this tractor same as L185 ?So far found it has a Z851 engine.Can anybody supply manuals (pdf) for this or similar models ?Any help welcome

Attachments

Michael

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL1801 Sadly I sold it and a T1400 lawn tractor
Mar 11, 2009
Sedro Woolley, Washington USA
Welcome to orangetractortalks yeah the tractor is basically the same as the L-185 and it has the Z851 which is very close to the Z751 that was used in the L-185. I used the L-185's parts, operators and Work Shop Manual for the L-185 when I had mine. For instance the clutch package was a direct swap out for the L-185 as the clutch on mine went out at 700 hours and I split the tractor and took the parts and found the part number for the pressure plate was the same. So I simply ordered everything and it came in and fit perfectly.

If you want the parts manual you can download the L-185 manual from the link below. I donated a copy of this manual and it is the one I used. Just click on the link below.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=21406

Man that tractor is the spitting image of my old tractor except mine had a after market front end loader. I really would have loved those weights that are on the front tires. On the tires your best bet is to actually check with the nearest local ag tire dealer as a lot of the time in a couple days they can get the rear tires without a problem. The front tires are generally stocked right at the dealers.

mcsilvium

Equipment
l1801 special
Jun 13, 2010
edinburgh,scotland
Thank you,
Parts manual is fine, also waiting delivery of a servie manual , Tractor done 740 hrs so i'll try to source some spare parts(clutch) in case i'll split the gbox.