L3650 Wet Clutch needed

Yeats5.0

Equipment
L3650
Jun 12, 2017
Greenwood, in
L3650 tractor, has the "ever clutch" EC on the rear fender. Clutch is bad, Kubota says there are none available in the country. I currently have the clutch sent out to be rebuilt. They have had it for 4 weeks and I still don't know how much it will be. I know that some of the disks have to be replaced so they are talking with a machine shop to have them custom manufactured.
Any body got a good one laying around?
Any body got a core laying around?
Any body know what other Ever Clutch tractors will interchange with mine?

Thanks for the help!:confused:

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
L3650 tractor, has the "ever clutch" EC on the rear fender. Clutch is bad, Kubota says there are none available in the country. I currently have the clutch sent out to be rebuilt. They have had it for 4 weeks and I still don't know how much it will be. I know that some of the disks have to be replaced so they are talking with a machine shop to have them custom manufactured.
Any body got a good one laying around?
Any body got a core laying around?
Any body know what other Ever Clutch tractors will interchange with mine?

Thanks for the help!:confused:
Did you try any of the Tractor Recycle yards? They are listed in the Sticky on top of the Service Repair and Maintenance forum. Think they are also in sticky on Implement forum

Rbell6

Nov 12, 2018
Mi livonia
Have you heard of a compay called Tribco based out of OH. I have used them in the past with good results and fair pricing.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
35080-14302 check this part number may be what your looking for
I think it's an obsolete part #, Several sources have said, but you never know, be it highly unlikely, they might have made another run of parts for it. ;)

Rbell6

Nov 12, 2018
Mi livonia
I think it's an obsolete part #, Several sources have said, but you never know, be it highly unlikely, they might have made another run of parts for it. ;)
Looking deeper into it, I believe your right. Messicks just hasnt updated there website. Id call Tribco I have used them before on older clutch's that I needed relined.

Last edited:

L2950 GST

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2950 GST
Nov 26, 2017
N.K. RI USA
I have a L2950 GST your clutch is similar it just has a separate side with reverse having it's own disks.I am sure you can by the clutch disks and snap rings. I had same problem trying to buy entire unit. I fortunately found one in the US. If you look at your model on Kubota.com parts breakdown and get the individual and kit part numbers
you can find out more from Kubota dealers.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a L2950 GST your clutch is similar it just has a separate side with reverse having it's own disks.I am sure you can by the clutch disks and snap rings. I had same problem trying to buy entire unit. I fortunately found one in the US. If you look at your model on Kubota.com parts breakdown and get the individual and kit part numbers
you can find out more from Kubota dealers.
Sadly no individual parts are available for the EC's, and even getting the whole clutch pack assembly is getting very iffy at best.