What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I know gal but sometimes there is no one around to help and well ya just gots do what you have to do. Doc said its looking better today which is why she mowed when I was gone, and I have been mowing around the house just because its looking like a hay field,,lol slow and easy is how I was doing it,, She is one of those people if she is going from point A to point C point B is in danger of being run over if its in the way

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Before and after. 45 min with the ratchet rake. Can do some damage

Dave
I put one of those on my "wishlist" at Tractor Supply. Have some ground beyond the creek that has become overgrown with multifloral rose and other undesirables. I can't wait to get one of those rakes!

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Finally got around to installing a SMV (slow moving vehicle)
placard on the back of of the L1500, since there were mounts on the seat.

After ordering what I thought was a "real" decal from E-Bay,
I got this.........

A bunch of taped together pieces of vinyl decal material.

So I made it a bit smaller, to accommodate my smaller tractor,
and mounted it to a piece of aluminum.

Attachments

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I took mine for a three mile ride the other night - it felt good to hear it running at WOT at 11.5 MPH. I've been working too many hours to do anything with it really, but I need to till in some chicken compost and amend my garlic patch before Halloween planting. I have part of our field I want to let grow so I can hay it,let it dry then rake it up for chicken bedding. That's the plan anyway - just got a set to build for a PBS show I think so we'll see.

Last edited:

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I finally got around to welding some hooks onto my bucket. 5/16" grab hooks on the outsides and a slip hook in the center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Nice job! My tractor's going to the dealer to have a backhoe installed. I asked him to weld me a couple hooks on the bucket too. What do you use the middle hook for? I may have to ask him to add a 3rd. :D

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Got the farm completely done and cut new trails for the grandkids!

Blew thru a few shear bolts. Maddening. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Nice job! My tractor's going to the dealer to have a backhoe installed. I asked him to weld me a couple hooks on the bucket too. What do you use the middle hook for? I may have to ask him to add a 3rd. :D

Thanks! I like to have flexibility. The grab hooks are really only good for chains, but the slip hook in the center allows me to use webbing like a tow strap, or I can easily slip a loop of steel cable over it. It's also handy if I need to let chain slip through to find its own center or level. I will say this: I got a can of Kubota Orange spray paint to return everything to near factory appearance, and the spray paint is noticeably lighter than the factory paint. That was a little disappointing, but I can live with it. The hooks have already come in handy lifting my grapple into the back of my truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Used it to move the camper around so it could be washed on the concrete instead of the sand...

Also got rained on. Nothing makes it rain like washing something.

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
I'm a couple days late, but Sunday I gave him a good sponge bath so he would look all nice to be picked up by the dealer and get his new backhoe installed. Monday they picked him up and I can't wait to begin playing around with that backhoe! I'd sell my car before I'd sell Kubby! They're going to service him for me too, so he'll be all ready to play in the dirt.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Bought a water tank to haul water for my pool. However ended up taking it back since it leaked. Getting it out of my truck when first buying it then draining it on the trailer I hauled it on before taking it back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
Was yesterday...

Put my 26 gallon sprayer in the FEL & filled up with tick/kflea killer & went spraying.

Doesnt seem like much but been doing this with the backpack hand jacker.... so riding around with the powerized version was pretty nice.

Only took 1 load/trip vs 6 in the backpack. Big improvement!

Did house, shop & 20' in every direction from them. NICE.

geoff

Equipment
b2410 tractor, FM90 topper,RS1200 cultivator,bearcat 4 inch chipper,b1610.
Jul 7, 2017
essex uk.
Converted my yanmar rs1200 rotavator from 2 point to 3 point linkage and ordered a pto shaft, fingers crossed I got it bout right..:D

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
Used it to move the camper around so it could be washed on the concrete instead of the sand...

Also got rained on. Nothing makes it rain like washing something.

careful with that, i was pulling my camper around the yard and it started pushing me down the hill, mine is singe axle 3500b. on a B2400 with loader. Still a very handy way to move them though

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com

Attachments

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Wow Bill, seems like every time you repair it, the next time is even worse! And I see snow on the grass. We're still running the A/C here in central Pennsylvania. Sure hope this settles down for you.