Daily Chuckle

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Dear Abby favorites, now remember these folks vote!

"I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half of the cost, but I don't know hm well enough to discuss money with him."

or "What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?"

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
From my Aussie cousin:

I object and take exception to people saying that the politicians are spending money like drunken sailors.

As a former drunken sailor, I always quit when I ran out of money.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Definitely photoshopped. No way it can be real
Bap,
I can assure you that the sign is quite real and not photoshopped. I took that crappy picture.
That being said, I highly suspect its authenticity. That sign hangs outside the Fudge Factory in Uranus, MO!
After you've finished cleaning your monitor, Google it. It really does exist.
Regards,

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bap,
I can assure you that the sign is quite real and not photoshopped. I took that crappy picture.
That being said, I highly suspect its authenticity. That sign hangs outside the Fudge Factory in Uranus, MO!
After you've finished cleaning your monitor, Google it. It really does exist.
Regards,
I have no doubt the sign is real but an argument being won by a husband, well I know I'm getting older and my memory isn't quite what it never was but for the life of me I just can't ever remember winning. :confused:

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
If brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his nose.

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
There's a whole pile of them. I could have sworn that there was one about preparation H, but I can't remember it and couldn't find it on Google.

Kurtee

Equipment
BX2660, BX2680 cab, JD 2032R, Honda 5518, JD X590, JD X739
Oct 3, 2013
Nicollet, mn
If it hadn't come naturally to suck he would have starved to death when he was born.

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Has delusions of adequacy

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday, he said “I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs.”

I said “Okay, but don’t go in that field over there.”

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, “Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!” Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. “See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…. On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?…. do you understand?!!”

I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull…. With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he’d sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs
“Your badge, show him your BADGE!!”

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Got back off my fishing trip this morning and went out to do my game warden duties this afternoon. I was on the bank off the river, I yelled out to a boat with 3 guys in it and told them to do something. They ignored me, started up the boat and left, might as well give me the finger. I made the trip over into another county to a landing and found the boat trailer that matched the boat. Waited 3 hours for them to come in and the one fellow asked are you going to give me a ticket. Where is his sign at ?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Imagine fleeing and hearing "Fetch me his soul, Satan!!!" And looking back to see that face :eek::eek:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk